- Premium Integrated Matrix Plus(PIM+): carbon fiber, aramid, fiberglass, organic non-woven fabric – to create a unique woven blend that produces a shell both remarkably strong and noticeably lighter.
- Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
- Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow ventilation system.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System.
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: New rubber trim on each vent control gives a good tactile feel for easy and precise adjustments.
- Brand new forehead vent: Air intake at the forehead allows effective cooling around the riders crown.
- RapidFire II Shield Replacement System : Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operations.
- Enlarged eye port provides an increased view for the rider.
- Superior automatic shield locking system with spring controlled lever.
- 5mm initial shield position by releasing shield locking system.
- Optically-superior Anti-fog Lens prepared 2D Flat-Racing Shield. Also includes 2D Dark Smoke Shield and the Anti-fog insert lens.
- Eyewear friendly EPS shape with special channels built into the helmet interior.
- Multicool interior: Advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function than previous generation. (Fully removable and washable interior)
- Emergency kit (Cheek Pads) incorporates a easy removal feature as part of the helmet interior. Reflective patches are also attached near the rear for safety enhancement.
- Recessed area for speakers molded into the EPS to allow flexibility in speaker placement for a custom fit.
- Double D-Ring. / • 5-Year Warranty
- DOT & ECE approved
- Available Sizes: XS – 2XL
- MSRP: 599.99 (add $5 for 2XL and up)
|TOP VENT||REAR VENT||LOWER VENT||CHIN CURTAIN||CHIN STRAP COVER||GEAR PLATE SET (HJ-26)|
Liners are interchangeable only within the same EPS.
|EPS 1||EPS 1||EPS 2||EPS 2||EPS 3||EPS 3|
|12 mm||9 mm||12 mm||9 mm||12 mm||7 mm|
Cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes.
|45 mm||40 mm||35 mm||30 mm||30 mm||25 mm|
The size chart is only for reference. Always try the helmet on and follow the owner’s manual’s instructions for a proper fit.
|HELMET SIZE (cm)||54-55||55-56||57-58||58-59||60-61||62-63|
|CHEEK PAD SIZE (mm)||45||40||35||30||30||25|
|LINER SIZE (mm)||12||9||12||9||12||7|